Ocean Freight Protection You Can Count On
Let us give you peace of mind and financial protection against the risk of physical loss or damage to your ocean cargo shipment. As the authorized Agent for I.T.N. Consoldiators, Amerijet is able to offer ocean cargo insurance through The Navigators Group, an international insurance holding company. Your ocean cargo will be protected from the time it leaves your warehouse or your supplier’s facility until it is received at their final destination.
Top Reasons to Purchase Ocean Cargo Insurance
- • Take advantage of competitive ocean freight insurance rates — We work hard to secure the best cargo insurance rates for our customers. Using our centralized purchasing department, we have negotiated competitive rates with a major international insurance company.
- Protect your financial interest — Your ocean freight insurance will automatically cover 100% of the insured invoice value, plus an additional 10%. The policy protects ocean cargo against “all risk” of physical loss or damage from any external cause no matter what the percentage of loss, and with no deductible.
- Enjoy peace of mind — Shipping insurance coverage begins as soon as the goods leave the shipper and/or supplier, continuing throughout transit to the final destination. Ocean shipping insurance remains in force for 30 days after cargo discharge or delivery, whichever occurs first. Concealed damage must be reported within three days of delivery, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- Fast claims resolution — In the unfortunate event you do have a claim, our experienced staff works hand in hand with The Navigators Group to process your claim quickly and without hassle. Claims are usually settled in 30 days or less.
Courier Express Logistic’s goal is to always provide the best service possible at competitive rates.
What we can insure:
- Ocean Freight of all kinds (FAK)
- General merchandise
What we can insure, with restrictions (partial list):
- Alcoholic beverages
- Automobiles and motorcycles less than five model years old
- Ceramics, glass, marble, porcelain, etc
- Frozen/chilled foods and other merchandise
- Steel sheets, coils, pipe, tubing, rods, etc
What requires prior approval (partial list)?
- Bulk commodities
- Cellular telephones
- Live plants and animals
- Prescription pharmaceuticals
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.