The Cargo Industry is still an expanding market. The need for a comprehensive logistics systems in transportation, communications and information sector, continues to grow. Freight forwarding services alone are no longer sufficient, special deals are to be initiated on regular intervals to lure the customers to maintain them on permanent status, especially to cater to the increasing needs of seasonal vendors.
This is with the object to provide most economical, smooth, reliable and speedy carriage of shipments to various destinations on selected mode of transport which must not only ensure hassle-free service but should render sizable savings in the freight expenses. This vital information of costing must arrive to the shipper well in advance to make proper planning in co-ordination with logistic company.
The cargo market demands a global solution and network linking all four modes of transportation i.e. (a) Air (b) Road (c) Rail & (d) Sea.
Multimodal Transport can be viewed as the chain that interconnects different links or modes of transport -air, sea, and land into one complete process that ensures an efficient and cost-effective door-to-door movement of goods under the responsibility of a single transport operator.
A worldwide network linking airlines, roadways, railways and shipping lines in one chain with a motive of better quality of service to customers with the most economical costing and dependable schedule is the motive of AOA Express Delivery .
Oceanfront Shipping has branches and long-lasting relations all over the world. This gives possibility to make multimodal transportations promptly, that ultimately influences positively the quality of work to be done as well as the expenses of the customer.
Logistics Ground in Asia Pacific
- Operating in all major countries and borders
- Extensive services including: linehaul, Pick Up and Delivery (PUD), home delivery, milkrun, cross-border, courier and rail
- Singapore to Shanghai cross-border service
- China to Europe railway service: Innovative service balancing speed and cost; faster than Oceanfreight, cheaper than Airfreight
- Linehaul China: 700 trucks a day, 6.25 million pallets moved yearly
Transportation across Europe
- Multi-sector and multi-mode capabilities
- Working with Pan-European players and niche specialists
- Central control and network monitoring through the Control Tower
- 450,000 tons managed a year
- 40,000 shipments a year
- 200 transport partners
- In Turkey, Logistics handles over 7,700 FTL trips a month
Logistics Ground in North America
- Supports U.S. Domestic network through LTL/FTL services
- Over 70,000 scheduled linehaul segments per year
- Seven hubs and 62 stations
- 7.5 million miles a month
- 8,000 loads a month
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at TransCargo ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.